Header

Tuesday, May 22, 2007

I'm in the news

yup.. Ella made the news yesterday.. Nope.. I didn't rob the bank or got into any trouble with the law. =)

Dot, Kevin's sis is an editor and she did an interview on us on the visa issue. It's one of those after dinner chat that we had. Thinking that it will never get published, i gave her a crappy pict of me. One that i for-once-never-act-cute pict. i was looking for a nice pict of me for the interview. And i realised a lot of pict of me were those act-cute-shots, or had some people in the shot with me.

Well.. I had some bad comments about the pict in the article. But i'm still happy, cos it got people around me excited. i wasn't expecting it to be published, so i didn't tell any1. So when it was published, even i didn't know.

My sis-in-law was telling me about my brother's reaction. He was reading the papers and suddenly screamed : "I was just thinking of her and she suddenly appeared in front of me.. See.. my cute little sister is in the papers"

Well.. at least i didn't do anything bad to hit the newspaper in Singapore. And i am happy that i hit the newspaper for once in my lifetime. Everyday now is a new experience for me and i just added that news article to my whole experience.

From this, i learnt something valuable:
1) Do dig for nicer picture in future
2) I bet there's not too many WU JINGYING in Singapore. So there's no mistaken identity about it.

News

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Newer Posts Older Posts