Header

Tuesday, April 03, 2007

My ROM pictures

Yup.. My ROM pictures are finally up for viewing. Special thanks to my 2 photographers for the day. Adrian and Ben who have made the effort to take so many shots to make our wedding day a memorable one. There are still plenty of shots awaiting to be uploaded. *Ahem.. Awaiting for the edited version from my 2 photographers =P*

17-March-2007 has been a very memorable day for both me and Derrick. Surrounded by families, relatives and frens when we say our vows has been most overwhelming. I didn't want to be a crying bride on the altar, but the happiness in the air was just too much for me to handle. I feel the love and blessings everyone have for us. I feel blessed to be surrounded by our loved ones as we step into a new chapter in our lives. And now for the award winning picture.. The moment we are Mr and Mrs Quan..

Priceless

p/s: There are still a lot of pictures available for viewing in http://www.flickr.com/gp/78492579@N00/nh6710

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Newer Posts Older Posts