Header

Tuesday, March 13, 2007

My Brother's wedding

Yeah.. the wedding was on last sunday and it was a blast. A very lively and happy Hokkien-styled wedding. All of us were super tired dealing with the mega-scaled wedding (800+ guests). And i saw a lot of relatives which i haven't seen for a very very long time.

I think the only damper on the wedding was the "Stomach Flu" Epidemic. 5 days before the wedding, the groom aka my kor was down with diahorrea. Next to follow: My mother, my dad and the bride. And it's serious bout of non-stop diahorrea and mixed with random vomitting. Poor thing... I was the only lucky one to escape it all.. So other than preparing for the wedding, i had to help take care of the sick and also help tidy up the house. On top of that, me and my maids cleaned the whole house with Dettol to be on the safe side.

Other than this, the whole wedding went very well. It was a very lively wedding with people singing Hokkien songs away. We had professional Emccee and singers too. This made the whole event very lively. Everyone was very happy and had fun. Netherless to say, some had too much fun and ended up drunk. It's one of the most memorable wedding i attended so far, cos you can really feel the happiness in the air with every guest cheering out loud.

here are some shots taken...
Wedding Cake
70 traditional wedding cakes to be given to the bride's family.
Shuang Xi Plate
The traditional dowry plate
My bro
The groom waiting for his "Comb hair ceremony" at 12 midnight

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Newer Posts Older Posts