Header

Sunday, February 11, 2007

I must be lucky

Imagine on a saturday night at 10pm, the Bubble Tea at Tiong Bahru is still open. The first thing that comes to my mind is ... Are there still bubbles? Well, Derrick has have twice experience that they ran out of bubbles at 9pm. Hee.. So i decided to try my luck.. Well the person in front of me took all the bubbles. Sad le.. But the good thing is, they still have mini pearls. Yeah! 1 bubble tea with mini pearls for ella please.... So here am i with my "trophy".
Me and Bubble Tea
As i walked towards the MRT, i saw that the stalls are still open. Japanese mochi here i come.. Mochi Time
I guess the shops are still opened at such a late hour because of the upcoming Chinese New Year. lalala, i'm happy with my buys and not complaining.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Newer Posts Older Posts