Header

Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Coconut milk

This post is about coconut milk. Lots and lots of coconut milk.
Coconut Milk

Having come to US, I miss Singapore alot. The things I miss are mostly related to food. 1 of them is curry. About 2 months back, JY asked me to look for coconut milk, So that she can cook curry when she comes over to US. However, been the lazy me, I didn't really put in much effort in looking. I always assume that it can be found.

However, with some constant nagging, opps, I meant reminder. I was "force" to go look for it. My first stop was Walmart. Didn't find any. Second stop, Uwajimaya. Within 30 seconds, I found lots and lots of coconut milk. Yay, I win!!

All is not as bad as it may seem. You can find lots of things here that you can find in Singapore. Maybe not exactly the same, but similar.

Here's 2 snacks that I eat alot in Singapore. Panda Bisuits and Caramel Corn. Yummy.
Tibits

A all time favorite of mine, Bubble Milk Tea. Seems like bubble tea is quite easily found here in the US. But its so expensive. US$3+ for a cup reminds me so much of the old days when bubble tea was sold in Singapore. Not that I ever drank it back then.
Bubble Tea

Here's some of Linda's VCD. JY watched them while in Singapore. I remember JY saying I must watch them too! Urm, ok...
Korea Drama Korean Drama

Here's 1 thing you can't find in Singapore. A deluxe Mac breakfast! I combination of Hotcakes and Big breakfast!! The best of both worlds!!! Yay for America!!!!
Deluxe Mac breakfast

On a totally different note, spring is coming. The temperature is rising and the flowers should be coming out soon. If not, you can always start planting them.
Spring is coming

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Newer Posts Older Posts