Header

Wednesday, February 21, 2007

It's Spring cleaning

Yup.. I'm doing my cleaning up after CNY as i was too busy to do so previously. And i mean Major cleanup...

*Golden Rule: If you haven't use that item for the past 1 year, it means it's time for it to head out of your room. *

Well with this rule in mind, i started working thru my items:
Day 1: Pack the stuff brought back from office
Day 2: Start with the Wardrobe.

Day 1 was easy as there were only 2 small boxes of stuff. And I had already gone thru the things and these 2 boxes are things i intend to keep. However, as i shift thru the box, the occassion useless stuff appear and i wander to myself "What was i tinking when i put it in the box?" And here it goes into the bin...

Here comes day 2. I started packing the clothes and gave up 1 hr later. Within the hour, i have generated a pile of clothes that i will give away according to my golden rule. My mum gave them to the maid who was very very happy with the pile of jeans, skirts, tops, jacket.. Too exhausted to continue on the clothes, i decided to work with cosmetics and bags instead.

Major mistake............
it didn't occured to me that i got so much cosmectic, stuff for hair, body, etc.. Even those half bottle perfume that has been lying ard. Well.. Time to head out... And as i was clearing out the stuff, a qn occured to me: Am i the only girl in the world who have bought so much stuff? Hands up to those who owns:
1) More than 1 perfume *Wink for the occasional change in scent*
2) More than 1 blusher
3) More than 1 eye shadow.. *I got a lot and some i hid some of them in my sis room*
4) More than 1 hair stuff. Cream. oil, gel, etc..
5) ...

Yeah.. the cosmetics shelf now is v empty and clean. So i thought, why not start on bags. Yup.. BAGSSSssss. I cannot and will not count how many bags i have. But trust me, i own fewer bags than my sis. =P Time to clean and throw out bags that haven't been in service for the past 1 year.

As i work thru the stuff, it occured to me that there are a lot of stuff that i didn't remember having. Well i guess, i'm a shopaholic. Buy Buy Buy... And i'm sure.. i'm not the only guilty one. lalalalal

1 Comments:

  • At 7:44 PM , Blogger olivia said...

    I used the same 1-year rule when clearing out my wardrobe! Haha

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Newer Posts Older Posts