Header

Saturday, February 17, 2007

Chinese New Year 2007

Times flies and it's Chinese New Year 2007. My third and last Chinese New Year at PCS Security. Looking back, i had the best year in my first year, where the sweetest and most cruel memories were created.

I never forget the day i promised some1 dear to made a project work, only to hear of his passing a few weeks after he left the company. I kept to the promise and made it better. My mentor and old friend..

Today i bid goodbye to the place i work for the last 3 years. It's kinda sad despite the joyous occasion today. No amount of words can describe the mixed feeling i have. It's like leaving a familiar place and into the wild. And Yet, deep in you, you know that the change is good cos the familiar place is turning to the dark side.

And yet, it's the people that you miss. The people that fought every fire along side. People who may have left and people who remained behind. Today i bring with me the memories.

Ella with Steve and Sing Lei
here's a picture w Steve and Sing lei. And chocs for them.. + my fav phrase "肥 死 你 ".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Newer Posts Older Posts