Header

Friday, March 23, 2007

Day 2: Another round of Pigging in Taiwan

Yes.. This amazing place has plenty of chio gers and realli good food. It's really amazes me that the girls can remain so slim. Other than the food, we did some tourist stuff too. Like going to the ferris wheel.
DSC00469
Okk.. going to the ferris was a mistake for me.. Yes.. I have a super big phobia of heights and i dun know what got me to get Derrick to go with me. I freaked out on the ride. Basically screaming my way through. The ride is exactly 17min and i had the most agonizing 17min. It's worse than bungee jump. Cos for bungee, once you jump, there's nothing u can do except scream for the next few seconds. For this ride, u have to sit thru the long 17 min.

Shilin Night Market
DSC00486
This night market looks like a tourist area. Butt... who cares as long as there are good food ard. And yes.. the poster does not represent the food found in the market.

Hao Jian = Oyster omelette
DSC00479
Oyster omelette anyone? it's yummy. It's a little like singapore oyster omelette except that the Taiwan version has sauce. The oyster also taste fresher. I dun eat oysters as the fishy taste puts me off, but am willing to give this a shot.

Chicken Cutlet
DSC00480
Ever seen or eaten such a huge chicken cutlet? okk.. Although my face is round, i think this cutlet still wins my face size. it's a super huge sized Chicken cutlet.

Red Oil?
DSC00482
Yes it's called Red oil for the spicy and White Oil for the non spicy. Nay.. we ordered the White Oil as we dun know how spicy it is. It's very yummy meat wanton in peanut sauce. Yummy and very addictive.

Tempura?
DSC00484
Both os us dun like this. It's just plain flour fried with some sweet sauce. Just dun understand why every1's eating this. Maybe it's an acquired taste.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Newer Posts Older Posts