Header

Friday, May 25, 2007

New milestone - I'm working

Yup.. I have just started working in USA as a software engineer. Although it's a temporary job, i still feel happy about it. It's a true blue American company, i.e 99.99% of the employees are Americans except me.. It's quite a whole new experience working with Americans and so far, i feel they are very professional and funloving.

It feels so raw to feel like a new bird reporting to work.. It's been quite a while since i felt this way. For the past few days, I been feeling tired from work. Maybe it's because i'm not used to driving 20miles to work, or more so because i'm trying to work hard every minute, balancing work with life and house chores.

Yup, i still cook our every meals to save money.. so there's the grocery, cooking, etc.. It amazes me how working mothers can do it all. For me, now i'm still coping being a career woman. I'm thankful, Derrick is not too fussy about food and he helps me with all the house chores too..

I'm thankful for the Memorial Day holiday for me to catch a breather..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Newer Posts Older Posts