Header

Wednesday, March 19, 2008

I hate making decisions.

yes.. dislike, hate it, arghhhhh....
Especially when it's an important decision.

In fact, it's good news that i have. but too many of them, gives me a headache.
If i have option A only, i take it. If it's B only, i take it.
But A or B, arghhhhhh..........
I know. it's ella whining away here.

Option A or B. Whichever option is good news.
But i just can't make up my mind on A or B.
Derrick cannot stand my indecisiveness on this.
Maybe i should toss a coin to decide.

1 Comments:

  • At 6:45 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

    No tossing of coins allowed for important decisions.
    Let me know if you need an opinion!

    Love,
    your mei mei

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Newer Posts Older Posts