Header

Tuesday, July 01, 2008

Rabbit attack

This morning, while i was downstairs making breakfast. I saw something hop. And i was thinking to myself "What a big squirrel, i haven't seen one this big". On taking a second look, i came to realise it's a rabbit. A brown color rabbit that seems wild life.

I told Derrick about it and guess what he saw later? The same rabbit hopping back and forth to our small small "garden area". I won't call it garden, i would say plants area.. The rabbit brought pieces of grass in it's mouth and hopping back to our plants area. It made several trips.

ermm.. i'm not a rabbit lover and certainly don't like the idea of wild rabbits nesting at my house. When i left the house for work, the estate maintenance guy pointed out the rabbit in front of my house too.. arghh.. rabbit.. please go away.. i don't want to deal with a rabbit problem.

Later in the evening, when we got back from work, we don't see the rabbit around. Neither was there any nest among the plants. Let's just wait and see if the rabbit returns..

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Newer Posts Older Posts