Header

Tuesday, May 03, 2011

Decorate my office window

With the recent office move, i was inspired to decorate my office. Oh yes, team reorganisation (aka team re-org) and office moves are a super common thing in Microsoft. And we have professional corporate movers who will move your stuff and setup your machines the way it was (or, the way you want them configured in your move instructions). Now, that's really important to keep the downtime as minimal as possible. And yes, everyone has their own preference on how the monitors and pcs are laid out.


Like the pacman on my window?


Here's how it looks, I should probably have the yellow pacman on my sliding door so that it can eat the ghost.

lol.. hee, ok i'm a geek wannabe at heart. I will admit to that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Newer Posts Older Posts