Header

Monday, April 23, 2007

Yikes I scratched the car

Car Scratched

Yes.. Of all things, i have had to scratch the little red car on my way out to my driving test. YIKEsss.. And the worst thing was, i scratched the side of my neighbour's car.. Can you imagine how i felt all morning and during the test itself.. =( For the record, i have been driving for 7 years with different cars and i actually scratched this one on the day of my USA driving test morning.

Well.. I was trying to reverse out of my lot and.. Tryin to do the "correct" way of reversing.. which is to turn ur head.. I guess it's a bad mistake..

To change the side trim for my neighbour's door would have cost us USD$80.. Lucky for us, my neighbour's mechanic say it's a small scratch and did the paint for her free. So there was no need to change any part. Phew....

As for our little red car.. She have to be painted by us.. So poor thing.. Now she has scratches on both side of her front bumper..

*Side note* Good news is: I GOT MY USA DRIVING LICENSE. YEAH YEAH!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Newer Posts Older Posts