Header

Friday, June 01, 2007

Fri evening: Traffic is miserable

Yup.. I heard the radio DJ said "Traffic is miserable". And she got me to listen hard.. I was about to make my way home from work and had 30min to go on the expressway. In all, she said that there were 2 accidents on Expressway 405-north.. and 1 accident 405-south (=T i'm takin this). And there's accident on 520 bridge (bound to seattle).

Oh my.. It's friday evening and jams everywhere? ermm.. It's almost 6pm, but considering the sun doesn't set until 830pm? so the night is still young, but i dun wan to waste it waiting in the jams..

Well, there's nothing i could do except drive on... I'm rather lucky as every morning and evening, my path of travel is against the jams.. Well.. Ppl drive towards Redmond in the morn, i leave Redmond. =) As i come to this interesection, i was slowed down.. I was thinking out to myself.. "The jam better not be that bad..."

As it turned out, my lane is the only path free.. All other paths are jammed up.. It's such an awesome sight where all cars are stationary and our little red car is moving.. And i simply couldn't resist this moment to capture it down..

Traffic Jam

2 Comments:

  • At 8:40 PM , Blogger GreyPolarBear said...

    The dangerous driver strikes again!!

     
  • At 10:56 PM , Blogger ella said...

    hee.. i was slowing down to hit the filter lane soon. =P Anyway, the speed limit over here is much higher

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Newer Posts Older Posts