Header

Saturday, July 21, 2007

Fainted.. 2 blows in a day

Guess what i saw at the entrance of Walmart this morning? Pile of Harry Potter books staring at me.. Arrrghhhh.. Where's my harry potter book? Still being shipped.. Sigh.. Maybe i shouldn't have pre-ordered from Amazon. If i haven't ordered, i could have bought 1 copy right away now...

Guess i have to be patient for next week where my book is expected to arrive..
Harry Potter
And guess what was the second blow.. Later in the afternoon, i saw a green slip in my letterbox and i screamed. My Harry potter book arrived but becaus it couldn't fit into the letterbox, it was left with the leasing office. Ahhhhh.. But the leasing office is closed now at 6pm on Sat and is closed for sun too..

That means i can only hold my precious book on monday.. =(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Newer Posts Older Posts