Header

Thursday, August 16, 2007

Would you like a magarita? huh huh?!?!

Another funny espisode at work today. During lunch, my DBA aka Database Administrator, Harry came over my cubicle and asked me: "Would you like a magarita?"

I was like "huh? Magarita??" And in my brain i was busy thinking what margarita in SQL? And Harry made the effort to repeat "Maagaarrita". oohhhh.. finally my pig brain turned around and understood him.

Well, i was expecting him to knock on my cubicle to ask about work. Never in my mind have i thought about him asking if i wan a drink..

Anyway, i declined nicely for his offer. I was uncomfortable about having an alcohic drink at lunch time during work hours.

But trust me, it's prefectly legal activity over here in USA. Or at least in my ang mo workplace.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Newer Posts Older Posts