Header

Friday, April 04, 2008

Grumpy ella and her curse

Derrick asked me last night, are you ok? you seems a little grumpy these few days.

Something indeed is bothering me...
I have been trying to setup another blog for the wedding. I know the style i want, but been struggling with the html. Yesh.. ella hates html coding. It's something that's been yakking at the back of my head and i want to get it over with. There's hasn't been much wedding talk so far in my blog and i'm sure i have lots to blog about when i get to it.

Again, derrick to my rescue. he's going to help me with the html coding for the page. Someday, i get to overcome html. For now, i'm happy in my world of C#, sql, enterprise stuff. Throw me anything except html.

Note: Do watch out for the wedding blog soon...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Newer Posts Older Posts