Header

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

These days feel weird at work

Yup, i have been avoiding my team and they avoiding me. Not that i got a ugly pimple or what. It's just that i will be leaving the team soon which I will share the reason on a much later date.

It's feels sad and i felt i connected on a personal level with these people especially Jim, whom i always called my mentor but he regards me as teammate. I feel thankful that Jim guided me thru the stuff while in Microsoft and my mgr for getting me the freedom to do things.

I never felt like a contractor in their eyes. To them, I was the pink girl that was always so cheerful and never say never. The girl that loved durian and even brought them durian cake from Singapore. Yet the very girl that almost puke out a cinnamon gummy bear. Yes.. It's one of the worst things i ever tasted.

It feels sad that we are avoiding each other these days. In fact, Jim msged me that day, just a chat between old friends. But i'm very sure, these are frens that have a special place in my heart and will never be shy to say hi again

1 Comments:

  • At 12:10 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

    *HUGZ*
    The storm will blow over and things will be fine again. The friendships forged shall be stronger than this.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Newer Posts Older Posts