Header

Friday, July 11, 2008

No slurpee for me

It turn out that the 7-11 that i walk pass everyday is not participating in the 7-11 free slurpee day. It's ok, less sugar and calories for me. But... at least i did walk into the 7-11 and make an enquiry about the free slurpee..

Well.. For the past 2 weeks, i have been walking to and fro work, and making the effort to go gym at least once a week. I feel happier and guilt-free. As for weight? i think i haven't lost any weight so far. But it's a start.

Doing the 20-30min walk every day makes me feel good. I think the exercise helps me to destress from the work. For now, i'm taking bus after work. I need to figure a better path from work to home. Crossing the crazy traffic at rush hour is no joke. It feels dangerous enough that bus becomes a safer option.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Newer Posts Older Posts