Header

Sunday, November 23, 2008

I'm a true convert

A while back, i switched to using live.com to support the very team i work in. Yes, i have been using live.com to search for stuff ever since. I like to see new background pictures everyday, etc..

Today marks another milestone as a convert. I used cashback on live.com on ebay. Yes.. You didn't hear me wrongly, in fact, previously it was up to 40% cashback for ebay purchases that was searched using live.com. Now it's only 25% which is still very good to me.

Of coz, there were some hiccups along the way:
1) err.. what's my live account password? Time to figure it out.
2) alamak, ebay too.. What userid did i use previously?
3) arghhhh... now time to recall my paypal account too..

Finally after being armed with my 3 accounts, i'm set and good to go. And it was so smooth.. Viola. I'm expecting my 25% cashback and now there lies only 1 issue... I need to hit $5 minimum in order to request a cheque for my total cashback savings. hee.. time to shop more.

But seriously, like a fren just told me yesterday, with this 25% cashback, it makes everything cheaper. And i already know that other than ebay, there's a lot of other merchants on this cashback plan.

Now, that's a good deal i must say.. Way to go live.com
livesearchCashback

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Newer Posts Older Posts