Header

Thursday, August 16, 2007

Weird Sightings so far in my ang mo workplace

Ok.. I'm in the mood to blog more today. Haven't been blogging often enough as been busy. Let you tell u about Wednesday. There are 2 big dalmatian dogs in the office. The 2 doggies were locked in the sales manager's office while the sales team was having their meeting.

Yes, they are big dogs. And the funny thing is they barked at another guy that came near the room. While i walked past the room, they whined at me. Ohhh... How they remind me of my doggies at home in singapore.

Yup.. Dogs are considered family members and are often sighted in office. To date, i have seen a shivering chiwawa and 2 dalmatians.

Another thing about american culture is, it's perfectly fine to have ur kid with you while you worked. I have seen my team lead with his son and daughter. Another colleague's son drawing on his coloring book all day long. They are so well mannered and it really amazes me.

And there's this baby that got me guessing.. Well i guessed that cute baby could be that technician. Cause he told me, "Gimme a minute and i get back to you." And he was holding a diaper ready to change the baby's diaper. The reason why i was guessing who's the parents as i have seen that baby in quite a few ppl's cubicle. Mind u.. Baby strapped in car seat and left under the table. And that cute little boy never crys. Is it the american genes that they are so well-mannered?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Newer Posts Older Posts