Header

Monday, September 10, 2007

It's been a funky for ella

i just started work as a temp in Derrick's company and today's my third day. Pretty funky days for me since i started work.

Day 1:
Everybody's at the company meeting and it took me and my boss 1 hour to hunt around for 1 power cable.

Day 2:
Quite a few meetings lined up.. Met up with the team, etc..

Day 3:
Got this Belkin KVM switch from the admin. Ok.. It's super super chio but it doesn't work. In my opinion, KVM are plu-and-play items. Never in my brain expect it to be my biggest headache of the day. It beeps non-stop and the monitor is blank. The funny thing is, the maximum i ever left it connected was like 2-3min? And a lady from a nearby office came in to ask about the beeping..

No.. It's not a bomb, It's a super chio Belkin KVM that refuses to work and beep non-stop.
In the end, i returned it and asked for a old KVM. Funny right... I just want a 'normal" KVM, not a funky one.


belkinf1ds104t_front

Out of curiosity, i did more search online later. And found that this particular KVM does not support Microsoft Natural keyboard. OMG...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Newer Posts Older Posts