Header

Saturday, September 01, 2007

A skill ella never learns

Yup, this is a skill that ella will never learn - Organizing the freezer. Today we drove to Renton for Walmark and Ranch99 supermarket. Things are cheaper there and definitely more varieties.

The thing is everytime we head back from long haul shopping, Derrick will have to help me pack the freezer. Well, we share the apartment so i better stick to my half of the freezer. But the problem over here in USA is, things are generally cheaper when you bulk in bulk. And.. with ella is, when there's sale, she buys big bulks.

I figure that since these 2 weeks i'm not working, i better stock up my fridge and pantry before i start work. So now, I have ribs for soups, ground beef for pasta, some frozen food that are emergency food when i have no time to cook.

Trust me, i think all these is definitely going to last me more than 4 weeks. And the good news is: for the next 4 weeks, i just have to buy some veg and milk. Well, grocery shopping and packing requires time and effort.

So the best way out of this with a hectic schedule is to buy a lot of it in 1 go to last a long time...
Fridge

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Newer Posts Older Posts