Header

Friday, August 24, 2007

Last day of work

Yeah.. Today's my last day of work for my current contract and i be out of job in another few hours. And i'm actually looking forward to the break. No more long drives for me.. yeah... Well... I complain when i don't have work, i also complain when i work.. I'm a typical Singaporean...

There's nothing bad about work here. It's cool, people are fun and nice. Looking back... Maybe it was my old job, but in this job. for the past 3 months, i never had to yell, or get pissed off at work. I guess it's just my prev old job...

Over here, work is work and people have fun. I loved the flexibility and respect people gives each other. I feel being treated like a mature adult here whereas in my old job, it feels like a gang. Whoever is in the boss's good books is the one-in-charge. Looking back, i feel i was a gangster at work.

And i'm super happy with my current job's people, in fact, they helped me with a super super good feedback to the job agency. And when i thanked my manager, guess what he said.. "It's easier for me to write you a good feedback than it was for you to do such a great job" Oh my.. I'm honored and the ang mo chim hor.. well.. It's just singlish that we are too used too.. Welcome to some ang moish..

It has certainly been fun and enjoyable working in an all-American team for the past 3months. And i hope my next assignment would be just as good too..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Newer Posts Older Posts