Header

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

I'm in the mood

ok, after the earlier whining about the luggage and getting a piece of work off my plate. I'm feeling better. I can't believe the amount of work i have and it's like my last 4th day at work on this team.

It's me, i'm easily stressed. Right now, i feel the pressure to complete the remaining work. Although i have a high gut feeling, i won't be able to finish. In fact, i know i can't finish. sigh.. Sometimes i wonder, is it because my mgr see too highly of me, that she loads me with so much work that i don't even get to slack during my last few days at work here.

Anyway, it's me... I worry too much.

Having said that, i know i will still fret over everything. let's just say 4 more days to my flight home. So please bear with me for these few days. Ella is in a crazy mood.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Newer Posts Older Posts