Header

Saturday, September 27, 2008

Finally sneak peek

Finally i found time to sort through the pictures we have had taken recently. Yes.. In case you do not know yet, which-most-of-you are.. In preparation for the upcoming wedding, we had pictures taken professionally in Seattle.

Here's some pictures we have selected to share with the world (aka by publishing online..)
j+d_110
1) Beautiful weather we had at Gasworks Park in Seattle. This place holds a special place in my heart, the hilltop that oversees Seattle, and the place that i teared when i witness a new chapter in the life of one of my best friends.

j+d_121
2) I told you we had beautiful weather and a superb photographer to boot.

j+d_071
3) Like my beautiful flowers, we got them from Pike's Place Market.

j+d_048
4) One of my fav, the more playful side of us.

Now, which of the 4 is ur favourite? Don't tell me none, i won't take that as an answer =P

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Newer Posts Older Posts