Header

Monday, September 01, 2008

What's up with ella these days?

One of my best friends from Singapore is on town. Shhh.. It was a top secret mission that we had been planning for a while. Now that the surprise is revealed, i can blog about it. My fren, Paul is here in WA. His girlfren is here for a fren's wedding and is putting up at my place for these few days. He sprung a surprise on her by flying here and joining her on the trip. So sweet hor...

Well, let's just say it "Mission accomplished" =)

I'm so happy to have a dear fren over. It's the first time we ever have any fren or relative over and i was certainly excited by it. But the deal was, I have very little leave earned so far and am storing them for my year end trip back to Singapore. Lucky for me, Alina helped me out here. She helped me to bring Paul ard. To Alina, I'm deeply grateful for the help. No amount of words can express my gratitude.

Red Hook2
Here's us at Red Hook Brewery, enjoying ESB beer and every1's company.
Red Hook3
The rest of the party on this secret mission.

Hee.. I stayed away from the blog to avoid any pictures or news. In case, i leaked away any information about Paul's surprise visit. Now, i can blog to my heart's content.

1 Comments:

  • At 1:10 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Heya,

    You're very welcomed :) It was definitely great to meet up with Paul after 9 years! It's a small world...

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Newer Posts Older Posts