Header

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Beautiful jewellery

Me, Jing and Qilong
Me, Jing and Qi long and the seeming-yummy-red-packet
Did i not mention that i wore real diamond jewellery for my wedding?

Jewellery
Here's the set i wore, it cost > S$10k, with the bracelet alone costing $6k.

All thanks to the generiosity of Josi Gems, who loan me this diamond set without any obligations, etc. They were so nice. We had done our engagement ring and wedding bands from them. I was paying them a trip to send my rings for polishing and they offered to loan me this when they heard about my upcoming wedding. Yes, at no cost. And if you think the polishing was ex? No, it was onli $10 per ring.

I'm very pleased with the pieces and prices Josi Gems had done for me. And even more happy that frens that i recommended there, found them to be good and cheap too.

So here's a little publicity for private jewellery: Josi Gems.
They happen to have a blog too: http://josigems.blogspot.com/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Newer Posts Older Posts