Header

Sunday, December 21, 2008

Suddenly i feel like a foreigner in my homeland

Ever have had this feeling? i did and this very thought has been circling around me.

As a true Singaporean, i love to complain.

But i came to know recently that fellow Singaporeans doesn't take well to critism or complains, shld i say, from a fellow Singaporean that is working abroad. In fact, i was told, to keep my complains abt Singapore to myself as people will be disgusted on hearing complain from a Singapore that is coming from overseas.

I'm shocked and in fact, sad. Don't you tell or complain to your family and closest ones? I do.

In fact, let me tell u my side of view. I'm disgusted when people repeatedly says, Don't be so stingy since you are making big bucks abroad.

Hello!?! We are also making a living too, except living in a far away land. I can empathise with maids. They also have to leave home to work. Same too. I work not only to gain experience and also earn $ for home.

A lot of you out there have something that i yearn, that is time spent with family. So please, do have kinder words. Do unto others what you want others to do unto you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Newer Posts Older Posts