Header

Monday, May 18, 2009

I think my legs died on Mount Si

We went hiking on saturday on Mount Si. Well, we were told it was 4 miles and we thought it should be ok. Never did we thought, the high elevation the mountain was to be.. it's 4miles of hike and 3200ft of elevation. Man... it's like climbing stairs for a full 3 hour to reach the top.

IMG_0190
3mile mark. 1 more mile to gooooo to the top.

IMG_0209
The view on the top is certainly breathtaking. And yes, there's still snow on the top of the mountain.

IMG_0211
See the Huge rock behind me? That's called Haystack which is 300ft in height. I'm not going to climb that.. My legs are dying..

IMG_0219
The team that made it up and down Mount Si.

Derrick and i are still nursing sore legs 2 days after the hike. Certainly a sign that we are not fit as before. Mount Si certainly tops my list of hikes so far with the high elevation. The killer hike of that all..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Newer Posts Older Posts