Header

Thursday, June 04, 2009

I bing. U bing?

Bing

Yeah, bing is the new Search from Microsoft. Which is pretty cool in my opinion. I like the catchy new name.

I have been a bing convert ever since i joined this team. It's been 1 year since i have switched and i must say, i'm a 100% convert. A lot of people ask, is bing even on par to google? Well, i can't say for sure in other markets, but in USA, it's definitely on par.

In fact, i like the categorization of the search results, etc.. There's a lot of cool features like cashback. Yes, u heard me right. Cashback. So far, we have used this pretty extensive to get back $ for all our purchases.

It saddens me to know that there are people who refuses to give bing a try. Worse of all, people who work for Microsoft. It's real sad, and you know who you are... When someone asked me to try bing, i gave it a shot. a serious week of using it. And i'm a convert after that.

A 5minute test is not going to convince you. Everything takes some time to warm up to, like the new car, the new house? What more, this is the very company that you work for and pays your salary. So it's really sad to hear of these people. And it really wonders me why they still work here if they ain't passionate about their work and the company.

If bing wasn't good, i wouldn't even dare to suggest it to you. So go bing it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Newer Posts Older Posts