Header

Thursday, January 27, 2011

The apple of my eye

Emily has a tomato hat and it looked sooo cute on her. But her head is getting too big for that hat and i wanted to get another hat for her. And yet, i wasn't too keen to pay $15 on that for her. So what better way than to personally knit her an apple hat. Yep, you heard right. I'm going to knit her a hat.


This hat took a while to make. I was pretty particular about the knitting, making sure that there are no mistakes along the way. Also, it was my first time knitting using circular needles. And yes, i'm a beginner knitter.


Here's the end product! Isn't it cute? Emily wearing an apple hat which comes complete with stalk and leaves.

This hat should be able to last her this winter. It's no wonder that knitted items are items of love. It's super paintaking to make. I have knitted hats and scarves for Derrick and myself before. Maybe i will make a family theme knitted items for all of us.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Newer Posts Older Posts