Header

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

locknlock knives...

Yup, i bought 3 knives of the same knife. One for my in-laws, one for my mom and one for myself. Well, my mother-in-law wanted to buy one for my father-in-law when they were in town. And hearing all the rave about Santoku knife and the reviews on the site, i decided to buy them too.

And they come in a nice beautiful box for gift. Hee.. it was definitely a surprise for my mom as she doesn't know i bought her a gift. And guess what? She loved it!!!!


See Emily clamouring over the locknlock knife. Lucky it's in a nice box and safe for her to play with.

Labels:

2 Comments:

  • At 1:58 AM , Anonymous Jing said...

    She loved it? I haven't seen it!!! Hee hee... so hard to please her, so it deserves a celebration!

     
  • At 7:47 AM , Blogger ella said...

    Yup yup, go check out the knife. Mommy loves it. Hee...

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Newer Posts Older Posts