Header

Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Cream puff

Home made cream puff
Did eve buy this or made this? That's the qn both me and Derrick had when we opened the fridge door. It's definitely professionally made but it's on a plate. So it should be made by our house mate.

Yes.. Eve made this. Very pro.. It's the first time she made this following the receipe from foodnetwork. We didn't have baking chocolate at home, so she melted M&M for the topping. Yes.. It's melted M&M on the top. .. Very creative..

Definitely impressed with the puffs and they taste yummy.. And i told my mum about it and she was telling me " Can put durian filling in it".. Oh my.. I'm drooling over the durian puffs, i miss durian puffs...

Here's the link to the site:
http://www.foodnetwork.com/food/recipes/recipe/0,1977,FOOD_9936_26859,00.html

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Newer Posts Older Posts