Header

Saturday, February 23, 2008

Trip back: Fav food

Now do you know what's the favourite food of ella? Durian!!!
Yes.. i love LOVE durian... So definitely not giving this a miss on this trip back.
Durian Roll 1
angie's durian roll.. Yummyy.. i think i practically wolf it down in seconds after i took this shot.
hee.. took a bite of it before i remember to take a picture of it.

Durian roll 2

Durian
Now, my very sweet kor kor bought me durian for breakfast the day i was flying back. Yeah.. Never mind it's breakfast. He is sooooo sweet.. See.. My brother knows me best, durian for ella = the durian queen.. ermm.. considering i just had breakfast before this durian. i can only stuff the contents of 1 box into my stomach. i love love durian....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Newer Posts Older Posts