Header

Thursday, May 08, 2008

Déjà vu

Last night i was out at Centrepoint meeting my fren. And there it was, Angie's choice. I've been hunting for Angie's choice since i'm back and it's the first outlet i found. I guess a lot of branches have since closed down. Anyway, i had planned to buy the durian rolls later after dinner. Alas.. We were too late. By 930pm when we went back to the stall again, it was closed.

Guess what....

Today, i received a heart warming gift from a fren's mother. She bought me durian rolls. Yeah yeah.. To think that i missed out on durian rolls just 1 day earlier. ella's crazy over durian. No amount of words can express my gratitude towards the gift of durian rolls.

Once again, thankie........................

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Newer Posts Older Posts