Header

Thursday, May 01, 2008

My overflowing luggage

Overflowing Luggage

This picture is true as of Wednesday. It exploded more with the days nearer to my takeoff date. I'm whining cos i feel like a Santa Claus or should i say a disgrunted UPS. None of this in the luggage is mine. I think i certainly need another luggage.

To adrian and all others> Sorry pals that i didn't ask you if there's anything you want me to bring back to Singapore. Cos the luggage is exploding.

i like to travel light and this is not my notion of travelling light. In fact, i breached my limit about whining about this, and now, i just feel, "Just give it to me, ella can bring it as long as the luggage can squeeze it"

2 Comments:

  • At 10:28 AM , Blogger GreyPolarBear said...

    Wah! My name got mentioned!

    No worries. There is nothing i really wanted :)

    I guess you should be halfway on your trip back to SG by the time I post this

     
  • At 11:17 AM , Blogger ella said...

    nope.. I'm about to leave for the aiport as i read this.

    see ya soon

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Newer Posts Older Posts