Header

Thursday, May 22, 2008

ella is old school in the high tech firm

Yes, it's not the first time a fellow teammate made this comment about me. But to hear it from my new manager on the first day... This certainly deserves a post.

I'm the girl that will write down things into a notebook. Yes... I like to make notes. So anytime during the meeting, if someone ask me for something, say a bug number... I have it..

My previous team used to say i'm the most organised and detailed person they saw. Well.. a lot of times, i see ppl nodding away but never track down the things they supposed to do. Ella notes it down and makes sure it's done. It's just my style.

back to the recent incident.........................
My new mgr saw me paste a post-it note on someone's door which led to his comment that i was old school. Well.. i emailed the guy and was just following up with a post-it on his door. I wanted to be sure i caught his attention to fix my issue. Which i did.. As to whether he saw the email/ post-it first? i'm not sure...

My new mgr in return, left me a post-it on my door later, when he failed to find me in my room.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Newer Posts Older Posts