Header

Thursday, March 12, 2009

Irony of spring forward

On Sunday, we moved our clocks one hour ahead ie. spring forward. Daylight savings starts and we should be expecting spring soon. Yes.. spring which means warmer temperature, sunny weather...

See what we got?
Cold cold
Snow.. Ice on the road for days. Yes.. this is really unusual.

Corn Muffin
To make myself feel better about the cold. I made corn muffins. Don't they look warm and toasty? Never mind the cold outside, the warm feeling the corn muffins gives.. ahhh... Yep, made this from scratch and i think my "customer" gave them the thumbs up..

The recipe is said to be a copy of Kenny Rogers corn muffin. I would say its close but not exactly the same. I would certainly make this again. Cos this receipe uses much lesser butter and uses corn kernels, which gives the crunchy corn bits.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Newer Posts Older Posts