Header

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

ella had her first Mediterranean meal today

It was my manager's birthday today and our team went out for lunch with him to celebrate. And he suggested garlic crush - a rather good and authentic mediterranean restaurant in downtown bellevue.

This being my first ever mediterranean meal ever, i was feeling rather lost on what to order. If i had no recommendations, i would have chosen kebabs. That's the only thing i think i know. Luckily, i had the the superb recommendations from fellow teammates. I order beef Shawarma wrapped in Pita bread. It was really good... Really flavourful juicy beef pieces. I'm totally won over it and the price weren't too expensive either.

There were nonstop flow of people queueing to buy food. Which is a clear indicator of how good the food is. To me, middle east is like a new culture that's so new to me. To me, when i think of middle east food, all that comes to mind is kebabs. Today, i experienced something new and yummy. This place is definitely a keeper and will certainly go again.

http://garliccrush.com/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Newer Posts Older Posts