Header

Friday, September 04, 2009

Am i eating too much?

Today at lunch time, i was heating my plate of beehoon at the kitchen pantry. Yes, I cooked those noodles the previous night for dinner. And another lady waiting for her turn at the microwave, was holding a small bowl. It's those Healthy Choice Ready-To-Eat soup. It's like those tiny bowl of soup that you just reheat before eating. And here i am holding my plate of noodles...

Got me thinking. Man... I'm eating this plate of carbo, while that lady is having not only Soup, Healthy choice soup and in a super small portion to boot.

Hit me hard in the face, "Am i eating too much?". Time for ella the chef to re-evaluate her cooking menus and portions.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Newer Posts Older Posts