Header

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

My Review


Perfect size for lunch box

By ji_yinz from Seattle, WA on 6/15/2011

 

5out of 5

Pros: Good Design, Safety Features, Quality Materials, Easy To Use, Durable

Best Uses: Outside, Lunch, Lunchbox, Inside

Describe Yourself: Professional

I had bought the glass containers to replace all my cheap plastic ones, which were warped and stained from my daily use. Yup, heating in microwave warp the cheap boxes. Red pasta sauce stains the plastic box.

Lock & Lock Glass, Basic Heat Resistant Glass, Rectangular, 1.5-Cup, 360-Milliliter - turned out to be a little too small. It's enough to hold a small portion of soup or pasta or a side dish. But they work great. Red pasta doesn't stain the box and easy to wash grease off.

So I went out and bought this bigger ones and they are great size. I use these to store lunch for work, and the smaller ones for side dishes or breakfast like oats.

Pasta

thumbnail

Tags: Lunchbox

(legalese)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Newer Posts Older Posts