Header

Friday, May 30, 2008

Excited about our new place?

Maybe.. Certainly, definitely..

It's just too many things is happening at 1 go:
1) Derrick's flying to Orlando for TechEd for the whole of next week
2) Our new TV wouldn't fit into our car.
3) Tons of things to settle for my new job. Yes.. there's work to be done too...
4) Must go Pro club to exercise

The thing is, we have yet to get our keys as the sellers are out of state now. So most likely, we get our keys in the next few days. Derrick will be away the whole of next week so that leaves me here.

I was actually considering going to TechEd too, but it's just too costly. My mgr is super cool about this. He wanted me to go attend another conference as training but i brought up TechEd as an option. In fact, he let me go and will consider it as work, so i won't have to take time off. But.. it's just too expensive. Another time then.

I MUST MUST MUST.. go pro club and exercise next week. Time to work hard at losing weight. Previously in Singapore, i do some light gym workout at lunch time for 30min everyday. I didn't think much of the 30min workout then. But looking back at the pictures then, i sure look trim. Enough of excuses, time to hit the gym again.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Newer Posts Older Posts