Header

Thursday, September 17, 2009

I LOVE THIS COMPANY!!!

Safeco Entrance
Here's the scene out side Safeco field. All the Microsoft staff waiting outside the stadium waiting for the gates to open. Are we the only ones to have company meeting in a stadium? Yes, we filled up half a baseball stadium. It felt like going to a concert.

DSC00063
Pride certainly swelled in me after attending my second ever Microsoft company meeting, a renewed deep pride for the company i work for. Yeah, Steve Ballmer is definitely charismatic and boosts everyone's morale. Everyone loves him as you see him stomping around and screaming "I LOVE THIS COMPANY". Yes, he says with such conviction that you too will scream "I LOVE THIS COMPANY!!!"

here's some video on Steve ballmer, yes.. he screams like that.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d_AP3SGMxxM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Newer Posts Older Posts