Header

Monday, June 20, 2011

Craving for some korean dinner

Last saturday i was craving for some korean dinner so decided to try making some seafood pancake for the first time. And since i have no kimchi at home, i decided to cook some kimchi cup noodles to go with the pancake.


Loved my yellow ceramic cookware from locknlock.. See how pretty they look!


Yummy kimchi noodles with seafood pancake. I really love the the ceramic frying pan from locknlock, which is truly nonstick. It made cooking this pancake a breeze. Yummy korean dinner!

Labels:

2 Comments:

  • At 6:27 AM , Blogger ee said...

    I cannot see the pictures so weird. I also want to try korean pancakes leh .. keke ~

     
  • At 9:13 AM , Blogger ee said...

    I can see it le :P

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Newer Posts Older Posts