Header

Friday, October 23, 2009

Temptations

Derrick's tempted.. and now he has made me tempted..

To buy a new laptop too..

Did you watch the Win 7 launch video? omg, powerful laptops can be bought for USD$500+. Considering my current laptop is 3 years old, we should get a new one for me? I have no complains with my current laptop. Previously, my wireless connection couldn't work with Vista. But now with Win 7, everything works perfectly fine.

Do i need a new latop? hmm.. Maybe a hot pink one that weighs less than 3lbs.

1 Comments:

  • At 5:37 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

    Yes yes! Buy a new one and leave your old one at Kampung home for me to use! You don't need 2 laptops anyway...
    WHAHHAHHAAAA...

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Newer Posts Older Posts