Header

Thursday, October 29, 2009

I got an exercise ball for work as chair

Just bought a super cheap 75cm exercise ball off craigslist. And brought it to work to use. Did you know that sitting long hours on exercise ball helps with back problems and apparently exercises your muscles as your body constantly has to adjust to the ball movement.

Well.. Let's just say Day 1 on the ball was aching. I had aching thighs and back ache. Later i found out from my teammate that the ball needed more air. So i brought the manual pump to work and pumped in much more air. And it's really good nnow. Teammates that come to my office also loves to sit on it

I'm glad i have my own office now. Get to sit on exercise ball and coding away....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Newer Posts Older Posts