Header

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Yet to find my new lappie

Over the weekend, we went Best Buy to check out the laptops. It turned out that the ones we were considering, turned out to be rather heavy. Heavy as in, similar weight to my current laptop.

Now, while i was there, i was actually deciding between the white or black colour. Yes.. I was comparing the 2 colors. Derrick jumped at me. "Why are you even looking at the colors? when we haven't decided the laptop?" Well... color is very important to me also le!!! The white look so pretty =P

Anyway, is there a laptop that around USD$600, weighs less than 5lbs, has a dedicated graphics card? Seems none available for sale at the moment. so sad...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Newer Posts Older Posts