Header

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

My bestie's wedding

This is Sharon, my best friend on her wedding day. Congrats again Sharon and Marcus!!!

This time round, i didn't miss another of my best friend's wedding. Instead, i made the trip back to Singapore to attend her wedding. Despite the long flight, i'm glad i made it. As for the wedding day, it was a busy and a happy one.

I was her "sister" and emcee for her wedding dinner and almost cried when i announced the newly weds to the ballroom. I felt so blissed to be there to witness an important chapter in her life. Yes, we call each other low-maintainence-best-friends cos we never have to meet up too often. And yet, we are soulmates to each other.

Once again, congrats to both you 2...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Newer Posts Older Posts